Why a breast massage?
Breasts come in all sizes, shapes and colors and they are a perfect starting point for women to love their bodies.
A breast massage unfortunately has to deal with an erotic connotation. However, it has been conclusively proven that massaging the breasts is very beneficial for health.
In addition, especially for women with small breasts, it's the ideal natural breast enhancement. There is a whole cup size extra to gain on the condition that you have the discipline to perform the breast massage frequently enough. This is a custom that has existed for a long time and is part of the Tao tradition.
What are the advantages of a breast massage?
A breast massage has many advantages:
- Stimulates blood circulation to breasts
- accumulated lymph fluid can drain away. Especially necessary when a bra is worn for a long time
- skin stays firmer and loses elasticity less quickly (especially useful for larger breasts)
- Helps maintain chest muscles in condition and thus improves breast size and shape
- Makes the skin soft, supple and resilient
- Balancing effect on hormones and increased prolactin production:
- breast-enhancing hormone activated by regular stimulation via breast and nipple massage
- develops mammary glands and urges breasts to store adipose tissue
- Reduces burden of sensitive breasts during a woman's period
- Check on lumps and bumps and reduction of cysts and fibroids
- Helps reduce scars and stretch marks
- Emotional effects: promotes relaxation, reduces feelings of stress
Breasts and emotions
Breasts are very strongly connected with emotions, more specifically feelings of affection and security. Painful breasts often indicate a lack of these. When women keep too many energies and emotions for themselves, they are not processed and stored. It often happens that cysts manifest themselves as the natural energetic flow is also hindered. Wearing a bra for a long time adds up to this even more and can even increase the risk of breast cancer. A loving breast massage can provide emotional relief here.
A good example of emotional solidarity is having experienced in the past a tingling feeling that is accompanied by milk secretion. It happens that women continue to respond to this when they hear a baby cry, even after the menopause.
Breasts in their natural state are the center of love, located on both sides of our spiritual heart (anahata chakra). They represent the external expression of our heart energy. They are also sensual and orgasmic. A breast orgasm / teatorgasm is one of the possible types of orgasm within tantra, and one what that counts!
If you are looking for other methods in addition to massage to get and keep your breasts in optimal shape, many exercises and postures can be found online that have a positive effect on breast muscles and chest skin, both in the world of fitness and yoga.
A breast massage is part of the basic treatment to a limited extent. If you want a more extensive treatment, you can indicate this with the optional choices on the application form.